Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year and Thank You!

Happy New Year and Welcome 2016!

I am very excited to start a New Year and very grateful to all of you who helped make 2015 a great year! 

I appreciate all my followers and customers so much!
Thanks to this wonderful business, I have met so many wonderful people, many of which I know call friends, but may have never known if I hadn't embarked on this adventure 9.5 years ago.
I did it to preserve my family's memories with a discount on the products that I loved using.
 And then it was the joy of helping other's preserve their precious memories.
And now, it's so much more than even that.
So thank you for being on this adventure with me!


The above picture shows how I made my Thank You notes for the students that I work with everyday.  I needed some Thank You notes to thank them and their families for the sweet treats that I got spoiled with before break!
It was so sweet of them to do and I wanted to create a sweet card to thank them.
But I wanted to create something that I could put together quickly.
So I pulled out an extra Cut Above kit from 2014 that hadn't been used.
Instead of a holiday greeting, I chose my M stamp with a Thank You greeting and put these sweet cards together in no time.

I love A Cut Above cards for that reason!
Beautiful cards that come together quickly!

And now for the good stuff for 2016!

A gorgeous new Seasonal Expressions idea book, which is available to shop from now!
The new product is all up on my website.
Shop at www.amymcvey.ctmh.com at anytime.
Be sure to check back in the upcoming days for some photos of one of the new workshops, Charlotte.
It is a gorgeous kit and a whole new way to do workshops that I can't wait to share with you!


A fabulous new Constant Campaign for National Papercrafting Month!
I will be using this fabulous PML card set in both my album and my planner...stay tuned for more details on that coming up soon!


A gorgeous new Stamp of the Month for January!

Beloved Banquet is available in the month of January for $17.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase.





Thanks for stopping by and checking out all the excitement to begin 2016!
I can't wait to share more with you!
2016 is definitely looking good!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment