Tuesday, August 11, 2015

For Pocket Scrapbooking: Getting Crafty with the NEW Zoe Collection

Hello everyone!

I've been getting crafty and creating kits!
Today, I am glad to announce my Zoe Pocket Scrapbooking Kit!

First, let me introduce the Zoe papers


and the Zoe WOTG

And now the kit that I created for my Zoe Pocket Scrapbooking Kit




This kit costs $19 plus shipping and includes the following:

13  6x6 papers (including each pattern for Zoe and coordinating cardstock)
1 package of Zoe Complements
1/2 package of Green Enamel and Glitter Duos
12 inches of Coral Trim
Partial Assortment of Zoe Assortment (selection will vary)
Partial Assortment of Zoe Paper Zip Strips (selection will vary)
Assortment of pre-stamped die cuts
 (cut with NEW Artistry Cricut Cartridge and include stamped images from the NEW Artistry Cricut Collection, the Zoe WOTG stamp and August Stamp of the Month: Framed.  Inks used include Slate, Whisper, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf and Glacier)
6x6 Paper/Stamp Organizer

I made up 4 kits, 3 to sell and one to create with.
2 kits are already spoken for!  1 kit available.
Be sure to contact me now to claim your kit.
It is only available thru me, not found on my website as a kit.


Introducing the NEW Artistry Cricut Collection!



Available NOW for purchase on my website:

$99 for cartridge, 3 D-sized stamp sets and cardstock combo pack (featuring our brand new colors!)
OR
$79 for digital collection, 3 D-sized  stamp sets and cardstock combo pack
 (available for Cricut Explore and Cricut Explore Air)

And don't forget to shop my website for our fabulous monthly specials!



During August, buy the NEW Marker Roll-Up and receive the NEW Balloon Wishes D-Sized Stamp Set for FREE 

and/or

Buy the NEW Accessory Roll-Up and receive the 2 of the NEW Base and Bling Style Sheets for FREE
(the Accessory Roll-Up is also great for embellishments too!)

and don't forget the August Stamp of the Month: Framed!

Available only in August.  Buy Framed outright for $17.95 or spend $50 and get it for only $5.




Such a darling stamp set!
Don't miss out on it!  Available only in the month of August!

Shop my website at http://amymcvey.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment