Monday, June 8, 2015

Glad to Be Crafty Again...

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post, but I had shoulder surgery recently.
But now I'm back and slowly getting crafty.

Last night, I pulled out my distress inks and played with some backgrounds for some 3x4 pocket scrapbooking cards.

I had to pull out this month's Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dreams.
I LOVE this stamp set.

Completely adorable!

When making backgrounds, I combined Mermaid Lagoon, Abandoned Coral and Twisted Citron distress inks and it kind of reminded me of a snow cone, so I just had to use the Ice Cream Dream stamp set!



I went on to combine Fired Brick and Fossilized Amber distress inks and came up with the background for this card.


I used the Instalife and Documenting Moments stamp sets for this card.

I will be linking this post up to the Daily Marker for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge 2.
I started this challenge late, but am happy to now be able to join in.
The idea is coloring a project each day.
Be sure to check it out and join in.

Don't forget June is the month for Summer Crush.
Buy a Crush book and assortment pack and get a free coordinating stamp set.

What a fabulous deal, only in the month of June!
And don't forget to pick up your Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dreams for only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95.

While shopping, be sure to also check out the RETIRING ITEMS on my website.
When they are gone, they are GONE!


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute and adorable. Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one.
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete