Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January SOTM: This Moment




I was so happy to have a few minutes to play with this fabulous stamp set the other day.  I know that you can see the sentiments came from this stamp set, but did you know that the circle stamps did too?  I took the target stamp and flipped it over on my block and stamped the back side of the stamp to make those circles, stamped in lagoon and thistle ink.  I did use second generation stamping on them, so that the background would not be too dark on my pocket cards.  In case you don't know, second generation stamping is when you stamp an image on a scrap paper before stamping onto your project.  You don't reink it, just stamp on scrap and then immediately stamp again on your project.  Your stamped image will then be lighter or the second generation color of your ink.  That's a great technique to get more out of your inks.

I finished my cards by heat embossing my sentiments and adding a little bit of shimmer trim and bling.

Be sure to pick up your stamp of the month: This Moment.  It will only be available in January.  It is $17.95 or spend $50 and get it for only $5.




And don't forget to pick up your Noted Paper Kit while you are shopping.  Spend $50 and purchase the Noted kit for $5 or the kit and mini album for $10.

Interested in hosting an online or in home gathering?  January is the time to do it.  Hostesses earn up to 50% more in January.



Contact me now to set up a gathering.

Fabulous deals going on now, but once January is gone, these deals will be too!

Shop my website online!

Hope you enjoyed my quick pocket cards and thanks for stopping by.
~Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment