Monday, September 1, 2014

A Challenge Answered: Dryer Sheet Technique

I decided to participate in a challenge for one of PL card groups.
The first week challenge was to create a PL card using the dryer sheet technique.
It's been a few years since I created anything with this technique.
And this could easily be converted into a card.  I may actually add this to the front of a card.

The technique is quite simple.
Stamp and color (if desired) on your cardstock.
Glue the used dryer sheet to the front of your cardstock (over the entire piece of cardstock).
Sprinkle glitter over the top and tap off excess glitter.
That's it.  It's that simple.

For my card, I chose to stamp images from Polar Bear Holiday (C1557) in Black Staz-On ink (z888) since I was going to color with our ShinHan Touch Twin Markers. (Colors used: Warm Grey-z2467, Carmine-z2448, Vivid Green-z2466, Tender Pink-z2464 and Cerulean Blue Light-z2449.  I also used the Colorless Blender Marker-z2469).  I used prisma glitter to sprinkle on the top.

I hope you enjoyed this peek at a new card using an old technique.

Please be sure to check out our new SOTM for the month of Sept: Family is Forever.

This darling SOTM is only available in the month of September for $17.95 OR only $5 with a $50 purchase.

And don't miss our fabulous campaign for National Stamping Month:
 #30yearsofhappy

 Receive an exclusive C-sized Stamp Set, #30years of happy FREE with a $30 purchase of stamps!
What a fabulous month to stock up on your stamps!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment