Friday, July 18, 2014

One Final Guest Designer: Carrie Bryant

I have one final guest designer today: Carrie Bryant.

She also used the Tropical Paradise Stamp set and Lagoon and Smoothie Inks for her projects.

So here are her fabulous projects and what she had to say about each.

 Carrie:
This collection was perfect for my latest PL layout. The colors are so warm and matched perfectly to the photos I wanted to work with. I used the Picture My Life™ Surf''s Up PL card set for this layout. To create my embellishments I used the Tropical Paradise stamp set, and the Lagoon & Smoothie inks. I love they way they look on the cork circles I punched with a 1/2" circle punch

 Carrie: I used one of the cards from the Picture My Life™ Surf''s Up set to create this 4x6 photo mat. I stamped some images from the Tropical Paradise stamp set using the Lagoon and smoothie inks.

 Carrie: For this card I stamped the "Lookin' Good!" saying from the Tropical Paradise stamp set onto a grid card, I shadow stamped one Hibiscus flower next to the saying using Smoothie ink. Then I stamped another Hibiscus flower and cut it out adding a foam square to pop it off the card. To finish the card I added some twine and sequins. These are the CTMH products that I used. Picture My Life™ Surf''s Up card, Tropical Paradise stamp and Lagoon & Smoothie inks

 Using a 4x4 insta page protector from WR Memory Keepers, I cut up a 4x6 card from the Surfs Up kit into 3 2x2 squares then added a photo of my sweet puppy sleeping. I like the sayings on both sides of this card so cutting it up I was able to use both on this cute little page. I also used the lagoon ink and stamped tiny arrow across one card.-Carrie

Carrie-This card from the Surfs up kit will be on the title page for my recent Vacation to Costa Rica. I embellished with an Airplane paper clip, wood veneer anchor and some sticker letters. I love the soft summer colors of this collection.

Remember to check out Carrie on her blog to see some more of her amazing projects!

Don't I have some fabulously creative friends?
I hope you enjoyed these guest designers as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you!
Thanks for stopping by & have a crafty day!
~Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment