Saturday, July 26, 2014

Mini Distress Ink Storage using CTMH Organizers---UPDATED





I have many customers that love the new mini distress inks from Tim Holtz, but were trying to figure out storage for them.
When looking at our pigment inks, I realized that they were approximately the same size as the mini distress inks.
I got a small organizer and pigment inks foam insert and tried it out.
Sure enough, the inks fit perfectly in the insert.

So if you are looking for storage for mini distress inks, this is how I will be storing mine.  This stacks perfect with my other organization and is one container instead of the 3 I would need with the new Ranger storage for mini distress inks.


UPDATED: I did find out that you can stack 2 foam inserts in one small organizer, which gives you room for all the mini distress inks and extra space for some CTMH pigment inks or other small cube inks that you may have.

I hope you enjoyed this idea for storage!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a crafty day!
~Amy

3 comments:

  1. brilliant. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Just ordered it from your website. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you love this storage system as much as I do!

      Delete