Friday, March 21, 2014

Another PLCS Card Swap Card: Confucius Says

Good morning!

Just dropping by with another of my Project Life swap cards.

This swap was called Confucius Says.


I had some fun with some Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies with this one.
I used the Lawn Fawn Good Fortune stamp set and matching dies.

It was definitely a fun swap to participate in.
I colored the fortune cookie with my CTMH alcohol inks in Creme Brulee and used Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Vintage Photo and Burnished Brass for the chopsticks.
I also used some retired CTMH embossing powder for the box and the chopsticks.

If you are a Project Life scrapbooker and would like to join in on some fun swaps, be sure to check us out at www.projectlifecardswap.com.

Hope you enjoyed this little peek at another swap card.
Thanks for stopping by!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment