Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Been Very Busy with Challenges...

Here's some more.  I used Retro Sketches #14 and Heart2Heart Challenges: Pop of Color for this one.  (It even includes a sneak peek for the July SOTM: Live Out Loud)



And my take on both challenges:


For my pop of color, I used Lagoon.

Supplies (All CTMH unless noted)
Live Out Loud Stamp Set
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (butterfly: 1")
Black/Lagoon Cardstock
Lagoon Ink
Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
Licorice Opaques
White Daisy Value Pack Card Base

And then I was having so much fun with this sketch, that I made this too.


Inside:


Supplies used (All CTMH)
Under the Sea Stamp Set
Diverse Backgrounds Stamp Set
Black Cardstock
Footloose Paper Pack
Lagoon/Black Inks
Licorice Opaques

Thanks for looking at my challenge cards and have a crafty day!
~Amy

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the pop of color and your single butterfly. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allisa! I had a lot of fun with this challenge. The hardest part was figuring out which color I wanted to use as my pop of color!

      Delete
  2. Your cards are clean, simple and very eye catching! Thanks for popping some color with us on Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy gal! I love the "Soar" sentiment with the butterflies flying off. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards. LOVE the Soar card. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soar is my favorite - very very pretty card, Amy. Sometimes it is good to have some restrictions to make something simply beautiful, isn't it? Glad your joined us at H2H with this challenge! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete