Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CAS Card: Rock the Block

This card is definitely a CAS card based off the fabulous Tresa Black.  You can find her beautiful version of this card here.  Thanks for the inspiration Tresa!  You're artwork is so inspiring and well, fabulous!

Still inspired by the Stella paper pack, I decided to use a color combo of tulip, sunset and cocoa.  To make it into a valentine, I used the Love stamp found on the Rock the Block set.


Inside (sorry about picture quality on this one)


I also used the paper piercer for my faux stitching, but instead of sanding it like Tresa did, I used a white gel pen.
The Love stamped is heat embossed in white and looks much whiter in person.

Supplies used:
Rock the Block stamp set
Tulip/Sunset/Cocoa/White Daisy Cardstock
Tulip/Sunset/Cocoa Ink
Versamark Ink
White Daisy Embossing Powder
Ruler (love that this has the holes so I can make perfectly spaced "stitching" with my piercer)
Paper Piercer
White gel pen (non-CTMH)

Hope you enjoyed my version of Tresa's wonderful card.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment